Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Coupons - January 15th Highlights

So, Todd picked up some papers (4) while he was running errands in town.  Here is the highlights that I see in tomorrows Sunday Paper!

$1.00 off 2 Hormel Pepperoni (great for Homemade Pizza or Pizza Bread)
$1.00 off 4 or more rolls Scott Towels
$1.00 off Sucrets (it is winter!)
$1.00 off 6 or more rolls Viva Towels (I wasn't sure about these, but they hold up pretty well!)
$2.00 off Tylenol Cold Liquid Product (I swear by this ... I can't use Niquil keeps me awake allnight - but this stuff makes me sleep like a baby)
$1.00 off Precious String Cheese (we can't run out of it at our house or Easton is very unhappy)
$1.00 off Wisk - might turn into a good buy?
$1.00 off 2 Ziploc Bags
$1.00 off Flippo Berio Olive Oil (I am loving this coupon, because Safeway in Forest Grove was out on Friday when it was on sale for $5.00 and I got a rain check!!!)

There are other coupons in there, but these were the ones made me smile the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment