Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Target Deal Today

So, we had to run to town today for Todd's followup doctors appointment (all is good - 95% healed and he got released to go back to work!) and I had been seeing this amazing deal online this week so I had to try it out!

I bought 5 boxes (20 ct) Finish Dishwashing Tabs --- on sale for $2.50 (even though the tag stated "price cut to $3.49" at the Target on TV Hwy).  I used (5) $2.25 off Finish 20 ct coupons from 1-2-11 Sunday paper and ended up spending an amazing $1.25 (for 100 loads of dishwashing!).

On the downside I have never used Finish Dishwasher Tabs (but I talked to a friend tonight and she uses them regularly and says they work great!), but for that price I feel that its worth a try!

Hope everyone is having a great week ... P.S. I got great deals at Walgreens this last week also (I did not lose those receipts and will hopefully post those tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment